Topics discussed in this videointerview with Chris McCann
- How StartupDigest was founded
- The Business Model (outdated) – “Silicon Valley VIP Recruiting”
- Working and finding Work in Silicon Valley
- Society of knowledge
- Books & Gutenberg
- Scaling a Business
- Where to get VC (Venture Capital) Money
- Is the Siclicon Vally Goldrush a Bubble?
- Failure is not a bad thing
- How to start a StartupDigest?
- Will you sell Startup Digest? -> he did about a week after the interview
- Most interesting Startup
Much has changed since I visited Chris McCann in September 2012.
StartupDigest was acquired by the Kaufmann Foundation and I`m a curator myself. Join https://www.startupdigest.com/digests/frankfurtrheinmain to get the hottest Events around Frankfurt/Germany
If you join any of the Startup Digests, you can get the awesome Mails with the best Blogarticles from the StartupScene curated by Chris himself.
This Interview was part of my Project “From Gutenberg to Zuckerberg“